Les Suites Hotel Ottawa
We look forward to hosting you, all participants travelling to the Nation’s Capital for Whisky Ottawa!
We have created the web link, and it's already live and ready to go! Whisky Ottawa attendees can click this link below to confirm and reserve the preferred group rates as quoted:
CLICK HERE FOR WHISKY OTTAWA PREFERRED RATES!
Suite Accommodation Rates (click on each suite type for video):
Classic One Bedroom Suites: $259/night (single/double occupancy)
Modern One Bedroom Suites: $289/night (single/double occupancy)
- Rates are subject to applicable taxes.
- Rates are valid for 3 nights pre/post based on availability.
- Rates are (single/double occupancy) OR $25/night for each additional person
- Parking if required, is an additional $28.00CAN/day (plus applicable tax) with unlimited in/out access.
- Complimentary Wireless High-Speed Internet.
Reservations can also be made by calling the hotel direct:
Reservations: (613) 232-2000
Toll-free: (800) 267-1989
By email: email@example.com
PLEASE QUOTE GROUP ID CODE: 49165
Listed below are some of the key features of our hotel that will complement any guests experience with us:
- In the HEART of downtown Ottawa & the Byward Market
- Steps away (next door) from “Canada’s Meeting Place” the Shaw Centre
- Seconds away from the historic Rideau Canal, Parliament Hill, the National Arts Center, Major’s Hill Park, the National Gallery of Canada, & a plethora of other attractions
- Steps away from the Rideau Shopping Centre, loads of restaurants, museums, galleries, boutiques, fine dining, pubs, entertainment, & nightlife
- Onsite Presse Café located in our lobby
- Easy access from the 417 highway
- Only 15 minutes from the Ottawa International Airport
- Elegantly appointed spacious one & two bedroom suites
- Fully equipped kitchens (includes fridge/freezer, oven/stove w/4 burners, microwave, dishwasher, kettle, coffee maker, toaster, pots, pans, cutlery, dinnerware, dishes, etc…)
- Laundry room in suite (includes full size washer & dryer, & iron w/board)
- Desktop work area (includes desk, ergonomic chair, & working station)
- Fully enclosed private balcony overlooking downtown Ottawa & the Byward Market
- 55” flat screen LCD TV in living area & 43” flat screen LCD TV in bedroom
- Separate living & dining areas
- Pet Friendly
- 100% smoke-free
- Complimentary HIGH SPEED fibre-optic wireless internet
- Complimentary access to our 24-hour workout facility
- Complimentary access to our indoor pool
- Complimentary access to our 24-hour business centre
- Complimentary local, 800 & calling cards