Andrew Peller Beverage company
Andrew Peller Whisky Ottawa line-up.
- Red Cask;
- A bright straw gold coloured whisky, with notes of nutmeg spice and stone fruit. The smooth mouth-feel is round and robust with a touch of oak, toasted nuts and allspice.
- Double Oaked;
- A bright copper gold coloured whisky, with notes of vanilla, clove, toffee and coconut. The mouthfeel is smooth, complex and bold, with notes of smoky oak, maple, caramel and orchard fruit.
- Maple Cask’
- A tawny coloured whisky, with notes of caramelized maple syrup, baked apple, dark raisin and sweet oak. The smooth mouthfeel is round and rich, with notes of spice, oak and toffee.
- Ice Cask;
- A golden bronze colours whisky, with notes of toffee, clove, caramelized sugar and a touch of oak. The smooth mouth feel is round and robust, with notes of chocolate, baked apple, berries and nutmeg.
- Ninety-Nine Proof;
- A deep amber bronze coloured whisky, with notes of toffee, spice, maple and sweet smoke. The mouth feel is rich and full, with notes of baked cherry, almost, cinnamon, nut and licorice root.